Job location: Meridian, ID
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to various agency underwriting policy and procedures.
- Answer questions and assist with problem solving with loan officers and processors
- Respond to both internal and external QC audit findings in a timely and proficient manner.
- Responsible for providing efficient, timely, consistent, accurate quality loan decisions on a daily basis.
- DE Required. SAR Preferred
- Three years’ experience with ability to underwrite VA/FHA/USDA/Conventional loans to agency guideline.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, ability to calculate income via W-2/Tax Returns.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to analyze an issue and determine best approach for a solution.
- General experience and understanding of the following products: Byte Loan Origination Software, Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, Internet navigation.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required; ability to work with diverse base of contacts (Loan Officers, processors, etc.)
Compensation to commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year