Job location: Twin Falls, ID
Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to PMR branch offices by producing timely, accurate and thorough closing documents, reviewing executed documents returned from closing agents for accuracy per investor guidelines and preparing necessary paperwork to enable the funds to be wired to close loans. Additionally, responsible for delivering quality customer service to closing agents, investors, warehouse banks and internal departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Registers loans into company log book to obtain loan number assignment.
- Review files as they are logged in for completeness of documentation needed to submit for loan approval.
- Submitting all eligible files through DU/LP for automated approval prior to submitting to selected lender. Note conditions and provide details to Loan Officer.
- Once all documentation is collected, files are packaged and submitted to lender for final approval. Follow up and work with Loan Officer through funding on any items needed to get loan closed.
- Conduct weekly meetings with each Loan Officer to review their pipeline and set priorities for their files.
- Order FHA Case numbers through FHA Connection, and order Flood Certs through SMI with our computer system.
- Order loan documents if the Loan Officer is not available.
- Develop and maintain current procedures for all functions within Loan Processor position
- Other projects as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of all types of loan programs including FHA/VA, conventional, DU/LP, USDA/RD
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required, ability to work with diverse base of contacts (Loan Officers, clients, agents, lenders, title companies, etc.)
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Computer skills required for this position include intermediate/advanced MSWord, Excel, ACT, Outlook (e-mail) and BYTE mortgage origination software
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines on a consistent basis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mortgage Loan Processing: 2 years (Required)
- Twin Falls County, ID (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19