Job location: Boise, ID
Manages and directs all aspects of the mortgage loan servicing functions. Develop policies, objectives, and initiatives of the servicing department. Responsible for the management and oversight of the mortgage servicing staff. Develop and maintain workflows for all stages of document preparation, closing, file documentation, and collateral management. Manages the delivery and reporting of sold loans to investors
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Oversee loan file structure and documentation processing procedures.
- Work with system providers to utilize full efficiency of the system.
- Ensure that loans are processed in accordance to policies and secondary guidelines.
- Organize and direct the daily activity in loan servicing, including:
- Boarding and verification functions
- Funding and payment processing
- Supervision of post-closing audit reviews
- Processing of loan participations, remittance and reporting
- Escrow processing, payments, and annual review
- System exception review
- Rate changes and accrual adjustments
- Balancing of accounts used in loan servicing and closing
- Investor collateral tracking
- Compliance related review (Flood Insurance, HMDA, RESPA, TIL)
- Report preparation for internal and external partners
- Payoff and collateral releases
- Subordination requests
- Collections, foreclosure, bankruptcy, loss mitigation
- Record retention
- Assist with responses to examiners and auditors, and make corrections as necessary
- Adhere to all State and Federal servicing regulations
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience in mortgage servicing concepts, practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required (or comparable experience)
- Maintain a superior knowledge of products and services
- Able to demonstrate strong customer services attributes.
- Can interact professionally with other employees, clients and suppliers.
- Works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Management: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location