Job location: Meridian, ID
What You’ll Do
- Provide day-to-day compliance support to branches, loan officers, and our marketing department.
- Research, communicate, and test compliance requirements for new or modified regulations on both the federal and state level across all marketing platforms and channels, including web, social, direct mail, email, print, and promotional product campaigns.
- Review marketing materials such as direct mail, social media ads, promotional products, television ads, radio ads, search engine marketing ads, disclosures, brochures, and forms to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Drive corrective action processes, including collaborating across business units to resolve and document issues.
- Maintain existing policies and procedures and draft new policies and procedures as necessary.
- Provide support for regulatory examinations, external audits, and third-party diligence requests.
- Work cross-functionally to gain a deeper understanding of other teams’ processes and the impact of policy on their businesses
What We Look For
- 3+ years of experience in in a mortgage lending environment with a thorough understanding of agency guidelines and regulations.
- Mortgage industry experience is required.
- Strong work ethic and hands-on approach.
- Ability to address challenging issues while remaining objective and independent.
- Ability to build technical processes and work with teams to provide compliance-related requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Experience conducting compliance monitoring and testing.
- Proven ability to take a project from start to finish.
- Ability to handle several projects at once while staying organized, detail-oriented, and diligent.
- Strong communication skills – ability to articulate verbally and in writing plans, processes, policies, and issues to stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.