Job location: , ID
This position can be remote
The Compliance Manager will assist the company with maintaining and ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations company-wide. This position reports to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting on regulatory compliance changes in connection with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Reviews and assists in maintaining compliance related policies and procedures for compliance with regulatory requirement and sound risk management practices
· Conduct ongoing reviews and oversight to ensure business activities are in compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, rules and regulations
· Assist with State/Federal/Agency audits:
· Assist with audits performed by internal/external auditors
· Assist in preparation and oversight of regulatory reporting, such as HMDA and NMLS MCR to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate consolidated and efficient reporting of compliance and risk functions to business units
· Perform analysis and direct related preparation for all external and internal audits.
· Oversee and manage any customer complaints, with appropriate responses and filings through to final disposition.
· Participates in establishing department goals and objectives in alignment with organizational vision and goals.
- Works closely with other staff within the compliance department as well as throughout business and participate in process improvement activities.
- Additional projects as assigned
· Demonstrated knowledge of all CFPB rules and regulations and regulations promulgated by all applicable regulatory agencies, such as TILA/Regulation Z, ECOA/Regulation B, FCRA, FACTA, FDCPA, SCRA, BSA/AML, EFTA, UDAAP, GLBA and HMDA.
· Previous mortgage compliance experience required. Marketing/social media compliance experience preferred.
· Excellent ability to interpret and communicate regulatory guidance.
· Experience in developing and implementing compliance policies, programs, and procedures, including regulatory risk assessments.
· Strong project-management skills with a proven ability to coordinate across departments and functions.
· Must exhibit a keen attention to detail and the ability to quickly comprehend information
· Excellent organization, communication, and customer service skills.
· Detail-oriented with an understanding and adherence to policies, procedures and lending laws
· Proven ability to draft procedures and evaluate internal controls.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Willingness to jump in with a positive attitude to help with any task
· Advanced Excel skills
· Competitive salary and benefits – salary is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
· A friendly work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year